Stop Living with Life-Altering Pain!
No one looks forward to a medical procedure involving needles, but a quick injection could eliminate chronic and life altering pain. The right injections can offer relief from nerve, joint, muscle, and spinal pain in just hours. At our Cherry Creek area clinic, we combine these kinds of immediate relief with other treatments that repair the cause of the inflammation for permanent results. Do not resign yourself to a lifetime of pain or reliance on medications that leave you disorientated when you can utilize tools like anti-inflammatory injections to find relief now.
What Are Anti-Inflammatory Joint Injections?
Anesthetic shots can relieve nerves that keep sending out signals of pain due to compression or joints that hurt due to arthritis or wear. Since these chemicals relieve inflammation in general, they reduce swelling and heat in addition to pain. The needle is used to penetrate into the joint or area around the nerve so the medications are delivered right where they are needed. Soft tissue can also be treated quite successfully with this type of therapy.
The Benefits Of Anti-Inflammatory Injections
If the provider at Cherry Creek Spine & Pain center decides you are a good candidate for anti-inflammatory injections, you may enjoy benefits like:
- Localized pain relief – irritation in just one knee can be solved without affecting the rest of your body.
- Rapid relief – the pain could start fading before you even leave the office.
- Long lasting results – one injection could last weeks.
- Few side effects – you will not have to miss work for weeks, as you will with surgical options.
- Restored range of motion – relieving inflamed muscles and nerves could help you move more freely.
- Dependability – these injections usually work even for patients that do not respond to other pain killers.
- Quick – there is no need for long healing periods or hours of treatment in the office.
- Stop arthritic progression- adding a replacement substance to a knee joint can help decrease further deterioration caused by arthritis.
What Problems Can Be Treated With These Injections?
You do not have to be suffering from severe rheumatoid arthritis just to enjoy the quick relief of an anti-inflammatory injection. This kind of treatment is recommended for conditions that include:
- Back pain, neck pain, and other forms of chronic pain
- Reoccurring headaches and migraines
- Sciatica and other types of inflammation that affect the hip
- Arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis
- Pinched nerve
- Knee pain due to injuries, age, or joint degeneration
- Shoulder inflammation and limited range of movement in the elbow or wrist
While anti-inflammatory injections are great temporary treatments for pain, they cannot resolve the originating cause of the problem. At Cherry Creek Spine & Pain center we use these techniques to quickly help patients feel better. It is crucial, however, to follow up with further diagnostics and other complementary treatments. Investing in anti-inflammatory reduction before chiropractic care or spinal adjustments will only make them more effective in the long run. With the right treatments, you could discover that you are free of swelling and pain when the injections wear off and the other treatments have resolved the issue. Contact us today to take the first step towards eliminating pain.